Guest House Spasitelna
Guest House Spasitelna is situated in Brezhani village, 25 km from Blagoevgrad, 6 km from E79 road, at the foot of the Pirin mountain.
The Guest House is a place for eco-tourism, mountain tourism and traditional tourism. The house offers accommodation in 4 rooms:
- 2 rooms with 3 beds with a bathroom
- 2 Rooms with two bedrooms wit a bathroom
Entertainment in Guest House Spasitelna and Brezhani village
- In Guest House Spasitelna you can enjoy the traditional Bulgarian cuisine in the cozy tavern in front of a fireplace
- For the lovers of the extreme feelings 6 km from the house along the Struma River is situated a rafting center and funicular park.
- In 5 km from the house you can notice a Griffon Vulture and a Golden Eagle
- During the autumn you can taste the incredible dishes made of chestnuts, thriving only in the Brezhani village and you can also be a guest of honor to our annual Brezhanian chestnut holiday. Every year on this day we have special guests from Italy and Macedonia who come here to taste the famous roasted Brezhanian chestnuts
- Every year on the first of Januari is being held the Kukeri celebration which worth seeing it